Last night we had strong thunderstorms, so I told Robert like I always do that he needed to probably take the top off the gazebo. This morning, we woke up to this:













Surprisingly, I didn't give him too hard a time about it. I just didn't feel like an argument this morning. I did, however, make a smart-ass remark a little while later. I was watching the weather on the tv, and it is supposed to be pretty stormy today too, so I went in and told him, "Honey, I was just watching the news, and it's supposed to be pretty stormy out there today, so before you leave, you might want to take the top off the gazebo---oh---wait---we don't HAVE a gazebo anymore." We got a great laugh out of that one.













Surprisingly, I didn't give him too hard a time about it. I just didn't feel like an argument this morning. I did, however, make a smart-ass remark a little while later. I was watching the weather on the tv, and it is supposed to be pretty stormy today too, so I went in and told him, "Honey, I was just watching the news, and it's supposed to be pretty stormy out there today, so before you leave, you might want to take the top off the gazebo---oh---wait---we don't HAVE a gazebo anymore." We got a great laugh out of that one.
3 comments:
Oooopsie.
No bueno.
O.M.G. That's awful! I'm glad that none of the poles went through your living room windows!!!
The picture with the cat is pretty funny. She is looking up like, "what the hell."
Post a Comment